Wilma Proops is Back and Looking Better Than Ever




A Message to Wilma Proops from Grimble, Tucks and Addis Management



You may have noticed that Wilma Proops is attending to her, the world's only, Comedy Problem Page with more frequency of late.  Her management asked her why and got this rather evasive reply.  This she addressed to her readers and continued, to all intents and purposes, as if her management did not exist.  We at Grimble, Tucks and Addis have taken the step of publishing Wilma's letter and do so along with an unconditional apology to Wilma Proops, our friend and client.


Wilma  Replies

Dear Readers,

As the title suggests with subtlety, I'm back. Speculation about my whereabouts can and must now cease. I have neither been doing bird (serving a jail sentence) nor (as malicious adversaries have publically perverted) have I been undergoing major plastic and reconstruction surgery.

That said, I am spending ten minutes everyday firming up my body's blubber on a Vibration Plate Exercise machine. This has paid excellent dividends - if you consider cellulite reduction and better body shaping as dividends as I do - I feel younger, look younger and can now pull men in their late 20s!

If you think I go on too much about Vibration Plate Exercise Machines (also known as Oscillating Exercise Machines and Whole Body Vibration Machine...) you could be right! But, as ever, my infatuation is down to the duty I feel to my wobbly friends and readers everywhere.

Remember my adage about Vibration Exercise Machines:

Ten minutes every other day
Will Wobble Your Fat clean Away

To Read Wobble Your Fat Away CLICK HERE



Free Shipping. Vibration Exerciser - Mini Crazy Fit

Click on the image above for details of where to buy this Vibration Exercise Machine as used by Wilma Proops and referred to in this article. Please leave after purchase reviews in the comments section. Start wobbling your fat away soon! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let yourself go when you comment on any issue raised by Wilma Proops or those who send Wilma letters. Wilma retains the right not to publish anything, for whatever reason. Those of you who are full of "utter crap" can stick it where the gobshite came from. Not recomended for control freaks.