Good Vibrations Made Me Slim | Vertical Vibration Plate Exercise Machines



Yet another letter from someone who has suffered quite dramatic weight gain due to sudden inactivity


Disgruntled from Plymouth Writes:


Dear Wilma,


Help!  Since my last child left home I have grown in stature.  By this, I mean I’ve become really porky.  What can I do?


Wilma Replies:


Dear Porky,


The reason you have entered the Fatty Club is down to your inactivity.  Children, be they newly born or 45, who live at home take a lot of looking after and account for much exercise.  The constant running up and down stairs; the constant bending and stooping to pick up after them; the vacuuming, polishing and the mountains of laundry – although chores we might not like – burns the calories.


Then, all of a sudden they are gone.  You have time to sit down and, what can you do when you sit down?  That’s right, you can eat!  Well actually, you can pig out Porky.


Excuse my direct criticism of your newly found body fat – but what you needed was a reality check.  Anyway, I forgive myself because now I’m going to offer you a solution.  My advice to you is to:


Buy a Vibration Plate Exerciser!




Free Shipping. Vibration Exerciser - Mini Crazy Fit

Click on the image above for details of where to buy this Vibration Exercise Machine as used by Wilma Proops and referred to in this article. Please leave after purchase reviews in the comments section. Start wobbling your fat away soon! 




Don’t be tempted to buy the cheapest.  Instead invest in one of good gymnasium quality.  These employ vertical vibration plate technology. The blurb says that vibration plate exercise can improve many factors. Vibration plates are supposed to reduce cellulite, improve circulation etcetera, etcetera. That may be the case, indeed it seems to be the case for me.  However, and this will be of interest to all porkies reading this, the best thing is that they bring about fat reduction.  I know because I was once a Porky – but then I bought a Vibration Plate Exercise Machine and I am porky no longer.




PS The thing about Vibration Exercise is that it is easy to do, takes very little effort but is as effective as jogging, swimming and power walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let yourself go when you comment on any issue raised by Wilma Proops or those who send Wilma letters. Wilma retains the right not to publish anything, for whatever reason. Those of you who are full of "utter crap" can stick it where the gobshite came from. Not recomended for control freaks.