Genius Marketing Ploy Needed


A Reader Writes:

Dear Wilma Proops,
My friend is very talented but cannot break into the music scene.  He doesn’t want to audition for X Factor or any sh*te Simon Cowell shows and he knows nobody in the industry.  What should he do?
Martin, California

Wilma Replies:

Dear Martin,

I listened to the tape you sent and can concur that your friend is very talented both as a musician and a wordsmith.  I am therefore going to let you in on a magnificent marketing strategy I learnt from reading The Art of War.

Oh, I see you or he has already used the method and done so extremely well...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let yourself go when you comment on any issue raised by Wilma Proops or those who send Wilma letters. Wilma retains the right not to publish anything, for whatever reason. Those of you who are full of "utter crap" can stick it where the gobshite came from. Not recomended for control freaks.